PROFESSIONAL & OLYMPIC STANDARD EQUIPMENT
WHY SHOULD YOU TEST?
After testing, your results will be analyzed and scored. You will be emailed a PDF of your results, how they stack up with top performances and be able to compare your growth in future tests in side by side columns. You may also check the website to see if your results are among the top in your conference, graduating class, or overall. Example email PDF:
- Athletes should arrive to The Athletic Proving Grounds 15-30 minutes before testing begins to register.
- Once registration closes, no additional athletes will be accepted.
- Athletes must have a waiver form completed by their guardian before testing.
- Testing will run from anywhere between 45 minutes and 2 hours, depending on attendance.
- If an athlete does not participate in a test, it will have a severe impact on their overall “athlete rating”.
- Scores and rankings will be sent to all emails on file within 10 business days.
- Testing Packages:
- Drop-in $95
- Before/After $149 (2 tests)
- Regular Check-up (4 tests) $199
- Year Pass (Unlimited testing for one calendar year) $299
- Team, school & club discounts, contact us!
- Testing every 3 months is a best practice. If you can put test dates before & after your seasons and at training midpoints, that would give you the greatest feedback on your training.