UPCOMING TEST DATES
WHY SHOULD YOU TEST?
After testing, you will be emailed a summary sheet and be able to compare your scores from previous tests in side by side columns . High school athletes will get both their results and a score of how those results stack up with top performances nationwide.
Example email PDF:
- No need to schedule, just show-up to a planned testing event
- Athletes must have a waiver form completed by their guardian before testing.
- There are waiver packets at the facility or you can print them at home CLICK HERE
- All tests are done inside our training facility, scores are not impacted by weather, nor do we cancel scheduled tests.
- Testing will run from anywhere between 45 minutes and 2 hours, depending on attendance.
- Testing Packages:
- Drop-in $20
- Year Pass (Unlimited testing for one calendar year) $75
- Team, school & club discounts, contact us!
- we can travel for team testing
- we do have sport specific testing for several sports
- Testing every 3 months is a best practice. If you can put test dates before & after your seasons and at training midpoints, that would give you the greatest feedback on your training.