PROFESSIONAL & OLYMPIC STANDARD EQUIPMENT
WHY SHOULD YOU TEST?
- Athletes should arrive to The Athletic Proving Grounds 15-30 minutes before testing begins to register.
- Once registration closes, no additional athletes will be accepted.
- Athletes must have a waiver form completed by their guardian before testing.
- Testing will run from anywhere between 45 minutes and 2 hours, depending on attendance.
- If an athlete does not participate in a test, it will have a severe impact on their overall “athlete rating”.
- Scores and rankings will be sent to all emails on file within 10 business days.
- Testing Packages:
- Drop-in $95
- Before/After $149 (2 tests)
- Regular Check-up (4 tests) $199
- Year Pass (Unlimited testing for one calendar year) $299
- Team, school & club discounts
- Testing every 3 months is a best practice. If you can put test dates before & after your seasons and at training midpoints, that would give you the greatest feedback on your training.
Thursday January 12th, 7:00 pm
Thursday January 19th, 7:00 pm
Saturday February 18th, 1:00 pm
Saturday February 25th, 1:00 pm
Saturday March 4th, 1:00 pm
Saturday March 18th, 1:00 pm
Saturday March 25th, 1:00 pm
Saturday April 1st, 1:00 pm
Saturday April 15th 3:00 pm
Saturday April 22nd 3:00pm
Saturday April 29th 3:00 pm
Saturday May 6th 3:00 pm
Saturday May 13th 3:00 pm
Saturday May 20th 3:00 pm
Saturday May 27th 3:00 pm
Wednesday, June 7th 7:00 pm
Wednesday June 14th 7:00 pm
Wednesday, June 21st 7:00 pm
Wednesday, June 28th 7:00 pm
Wednesday, July 5th 7:00 pm
Wednesday, July 12th 7:00 pm
Wednesday, July 19th 7:00 pm
Wednesday, July 26th 7:00 pm