Sport specific skills training
Wrestling “open mats” are run year-round by a current OHSAA wrestling coach, and a former college wrestler and state podium finisher that actually trained at The Athletic Proving Grounds through high school.
5:30-7:00pm Tuesday & Thursday
$15 per session or $100 for unlimited sessions for one month
Contact Coach Lucas by text or call at (937) 418-7264 with any questions
COACHES / TRAINERS
Make The Athletic Proving Grounds your training home. Hundreds of families per year utilize our facility as the place for serious athletes to improve. We have no lease, long-term focused partnerships and are looking for specialists across all sports. Contact email@example.com or fill-out a contact request on the contact tab.
Team types/Training applications that have used our space for training:
- Youth group / team soccer
- Individual/small group youth-college soccer development
- Keeper training
- Semi-pro football team practices
- Softball team practices
- Baseball team practices
- Small group football work middle school through college
- Batting lessons (in the batting cage)
- Pitching lessons
- High jump group training
- Indoor shot & disc training
- Hurdle & block work
- Martial Arts
- Small group tumbling
Football passing game, final 2 sessions of spring scheduled for Sunday May 9th & Sunday May 30th from 7:45-8:45pm.
- Small groups will have skill & drill time, 1 on 1’s, and combination routes at the end.
- Large groups will have the same progression with 7 on 7’s.
- Meet at The Athletic Proving Grounds ready to go outside in cleats with tennis shoes as a back-up as our indoor turf field is our back-up for rain.
- WE WILL NOT CANCEL FOR WEATHER!
- This is for 7 on 7 players (DB’s, WR, slots, OLB’s, TE’s, QB’s & centers) but anyone that wants to come compete can do so (grades 7th & up).
- To sign-up send $10 for drop-in or $25 unlimited through the end of July! Big discount, just $35 for a group of 7 that come together! Payments can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org ***on the google pay app*** or cash.
- If it’s your first time, be sure to bring a completed waiver by a guardian to the session
- Bring water, indoor tennis shoes, and football cleats. Optional but recommended mouthpiece, no helmets or pads. Indoor shoes are better on our turf, but always b e ready to go outside.